Saturday 1 January 2011

week 11 - production for visual communicators - design workflow & novice to expert


 The diagram below shows the novice-to-expert-scale shown in the lecture:



I would describe my self as a beginner as I feel I have working knowledge of key aspects of practice, and can carry out straightforward tasks on my own and I do see things as a series of steps. To progress to the level of “competent”, I will need more background knowledge, have some long-term goals and do more analysis and planning so I can come up with more complex designs.

At first, I thought the way I worked was unorganised but after coming up with a design workflow to show the processes I go through I think that it is pretty organised. However, I feel that I should experiment with colour, font and images much sooner as it could help me to come up with more ideas:


No comments:

Post a Comment